Does ethnicity matters? Is she racist?

I have a female friend on Facebook, I like her so so so much , today I asked her for date and she said she don't date Indian , she only date to Afghans , becoz I'm an Indian man and she Is Afghan. I av got shocked and she really broke my heart. and now she unfriend me from Facebook. is racist ! i think she's a Muslim girl but I'm a Sikh man. I don't mind her religion but I want that same girl. I don't know what to do but I want that girl , would you guys please help me out and give me some advise

56

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't any advice besides try moving on. It's over, she doesn't want to be with you. I'm sorry things didn't work out, but hey... You never know, you could buttheads with the love of your life next week.

What Girls Said 4

• Statistically, people are more likely to marry someone who is of the same race and religion. It's maybe a little bit racist to say she doesn't date Indian men but it's hard to say. She was your friend up until that point so she obviously liked you as a person. I guess it's just preference.

• I think she saw you as a threat honestly. What happens when you're about to fall? You take a step back, that's what she's done. I know the feeling but unless you're ready to change religion for her, dont expect her to change for you. If yalls religion are primarily similar with only insignificant differences, run after her and hope she running slow so you'll catch up.

• Most of afghans date/marry inside their culture. She is fucking rude, please move on, don't let her get into you

• It shouldn't matter.. but hey we are in america... never know what could happen

• I hope you know the problem of racism extends further than the United States...

• He's not living in the United States, how would that give him hope? How is anything you said positive, besides it shouldn't matter. If you really want to brighten his mood tell him something, go for it... instead of trying to cover your ass?

• Oh please Mutedaisy... Nobody is trying to get into a debate with you. Girl bye.

ANYWAYS!

If it is meant to be it will happen regardless of ethnicity or religion. We as people dwell too much on the little things. Enjoy life! =)

What Guys Said 6

• she's obviously...

• ethnicity dosent matter to me i will date anyone as long as they have a vagnia i dont care and i dont think she's racist she just has preferences

• It may be more to do with culture and religion rather than race.

• How is that racist or rude to have a personal taste? How is it rude to have a preference?

• I don't think Muslim women are allowed to date non-Muslim men

• Don't be naive. She already said 'No' and unfriended you in Facebook. It means she's not interested in you. Don't be a thick-head