What to do if I can't dance (like at all)?

Been with this girl on 2 dates everything went awesome and she invited me to Christmas ball. I was like yeah, sure, why not. And now I'm like OMG, I forgot that I can't dance at all.
Not a first year in the university and quite good looking (cauze being hit on by girls all the time but my introvertedness and not going out have turned off many until last few years)

What to do now if I can't dance like at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Slow dancing is relatively simple.

Anything else I refuse to do.

Period.

Choraphobia.
    For special someone's I can push through on slow dancing (your not under scrutiny then and I can focus on her instead of the fact that people are dancing including *shivers*... myself)

What Girls Said 4

• Learn some very basic moves, fast! Find some stuff on YouTube or something. And then have a few drinks to loosen up. You'll be fine!

• watch YouTube videos and learn the basics. i mean that's all i can suggest. or go with it and hopefully you don't look ridiculous. i can't dance either... lol

• Be honest with her tell her you can't dance, don't be rigid and say i'm not gonna try

I'm a dancer myself and I know I'd have a lot of fun teaching my date to dance. And then one day far in the future we'd remember that day and laugh and say " remember when you embarrassed me with your silly dancing"

but then that's just me, I don't get embarrassed easily at all and I'm just a little... ditzy/crazy/just not your average person...

• Learn some moves from YouTube

What Guys Said 4

• Learn how to dance man, just look up some tutorials on YouTube... at the end of the day it doesn't matter if you're not great, but if you're confident and having a good time... no one will care that you might not be the best dancer.

• Solution to your problemo amigo:
    weknowmemes.com/.../...oesnt-mean-you-shouldnt.jpg

• You should learn the Carlton Dance. For sure, you'll make an idiot of yourself, but hey, that's the fun of it. O and you'll also earn massive rep points from Fresh Prince fans ;D

• Learn to dance then!