How can I be the best girlfriend?

Besides the obvious characteristics of being loyal and faithful to one another how can I be better? What can I do to show that I care and how can I get him to care more?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you was my girlfriend I would have liked if you would invite me to places or show things that you love. For example some concert of your favourite band. So i get to really know you. Maybe music choice could match. Also invite to be with your family sometime. That kind of works. Also give ypur opinion also on my weakness like in a nice way say a joke about my rubbishness in some way and sometimes when i am down would be nice to get some support or encouragement. When u point out the good things, give a hug etc. I would always repay with something special. I would always want to give you something back. And i am always looking to show how special you are anyway. So you dont forget. And because i want u to know... also i like when a girl can make jokes about her egocentrism like pretend to be a pompous princess with irony:)

What Guys Said 3

• Learn how to play his favourite video games with him, then get good enough that you kick his ass everytime you play.

• be spontaneous about things, value diversity meaning learn to respect and appreciate the things he like, and give the guy space.

• Don't ever stop pursuing him like you did to get him into your life

What Girls Said 3

• You could always take him to special places, that should do the trick.
    Also, plan special times for the both of you to do things together. Exchange presents during Christmas and compliment him. Don't of course overdo it, but a little something special always goes a long way- so try to do one thing that is really special instead of several things that don't mean much to him.

• Back rubs. Give lots and lots of back rubs xD or cook a special dinner for him. Lol my boyfriend says I spoil him always giving him back rubs but it's his ultimate weakness lol also when ever he comes over he always asks if I can make taco bake for him. I did once and it's all he ever wants to ear now xD

• Give head every morning.