Are guys attracted to "nice girls"?

You see a lot of guys complaining about how girls don't like "nice guys", but do guys really like "nice girls"? Nice as in lacking confidence, doesn't want conflict, shy, doesn't argue any of your opinions, goes along with whatever you want/say, etc.

If a girl was all these things but she was good looking, would you still be turned off by her?

• I'm attracted to nice girls
    14% (1)71% (15)57% (16)Vote
  • I'm not attracted to nice girls
    0% (0)5% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Other (explain or see answers)
    86% (6)24% (5)39% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not attracted to your definition of nice. In my opinion, nice has nothing to do with confidence, and a nice girl doesn't necessarily has to be shy, never argue, or do what I want.
    I want a nice girl, but one who's confident, not too shy, values and has her own opinions.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• C.

it depends on what she means by nice. I notice many girls think they are nice but overall are not. Plus "nice" is honestly just a blanket statement. Anyone can be nice but still not be anywhere near a good partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to nice girls, I mean honestly though, I don't want her to go along with everything I say, I don't wanna fight about it, but I would like to hear her opinions, what she feels about things, also for me though I have to have a girl that can put me in my place every now an then especially out in public, if she doesn't like something I would like her to tell me so, I kinda want a challenge from day to day on how our plans would play out, makes me think, and find new ways to do nice things for her, as long as she doesn't tell me what I can't eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think I define "nice" differently to you :3
    Peep you described sounds more of a push over than "nice"

1|0
    0|0
  • I like "nice", but not your definition of it, which seems to be more "doormat" than "nice". Being nice has nothing to do with confidence, or at least it shouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls want men who are desired by other girls, and thus confident. Men just want girls who look not disgusting, but preferably as attractive as they can get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted B. They never get my attention so I am never attracted towards them. The talkitive type is what grabs my attention.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1