How to put the spark back in your man?

Me and my boyfriend have a great relationship. I mean were best friends, we can hang out and do anything together. From looking our best to looking our worst we love each other no matter what. However, we have gotten to be kinda dull lately. haven't gone on a date in while, lifes been a little crazy, moneys been a little tight etc. The sweet words and constant texting has faded. My man verily calls me or text me a couple times a day. We say i love you and I miss you. But nothing out of the ordinary. He kisses me on the cheek and forehead non stop but a few times on my lips when I am saying bye. Were not this steaming hot love couple that we used to be. How do I make our relationship steamy hot romantic lovey all over again. I try to make an effort everyday but my man isn't really meeting me halfway. Why is this happening and how do u fix it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do a surprise. Or go on an exciting adventure. Surprise could be going to the dollar store and buying some silly string. Lay out a note and his "ammo" and write "Here is your weapon. I'm in the house. Now you must try and find me. Be warned I'm armed also ;)" just go and have fun with it!!! Get like a few Cuz you will run out quick and it's cheap for that tight budget!

For that adventure you could use this as a guideline. m.9gag.com/.../20-uniquely-awesome-date-ideas-6-would-freak-everybody-out

What Guys Said 1

• Try using a wall outlet

(I am not liable for any injury or death this might cause)

What Girls Said 2

• well you have gotten comfortable together. Try putting a naughty note in his lunch box, or send him a risky picture out of the blue. Maybe get something sexy to wear around the house for him... Just have to try

• If you're looking for romance and sex is good with you two, just surprise him one night with that.
    If not, try saying something like "I'll pick you up tonight. Wear good clothes. We'll have some fun" and just leave it at that and surprise him with a date