Girls would you defend your man in this instance?

I had an argument with my gfs mum and she started being really rude to me until it got to the point we said some nasty things that I'm not proud of and she got really angry then out of nowhere just kicked me between the legs... i never saw it coming at all and although my gf helped me up i could barely walk and it caused me the worst pain iv seriously ever experienced... i thought my gf would yell at her mum but instead she just told her that she should apologise to me in which her mum just said tell if he wants to talk to me like that again he'll get another kick in the balls... what the hell? I'm so angry... you can't just go kicking people... im disappointed my gf didn't yell at her and tell her how wrong it was

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never yell at my mother, however I would have a serious talk with here later. You can't expect for your girlfriend to disrespect her own mother for you, regardless of what happened or who started it. In my family, disrespecting elders is pretty much the worse thing possible.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, first off that's some petty drama man. Secondly, she's a grown woman, supoosdly I Dont know why a grown woman would be that childish.
    But if my mom ever went that far, yes j would defend my boyfriend but I would also make them both realize how childish they are being by having words.

• Yelling wouldn't have solved anything, although your gf should of defended you. Overall physical violence is not ok.

• yeah i know... and i can't believe she kicked me where she did... why would she kick there

• Why she would kick you there because she knew that would hurt the most. But your gf clearly loves her mum very much, I would advise you to be the bigger person and move past it or make amends and explain to her calmly that wasn't ok. Finding a way to deal with each other is a better option for the sake of your girlfriend's relationship with her mum, because if things get heated even more your own relationship with your gf could be shit.

• yeah i think I'm just gonna suck it up and apologise... to be honest I'm kinda shit scared of her now, i def don't wanna be kicked there again... i had no idea girls could even aim or kick that hard... ill just make a better effort to get along with her

• I would defend my boyfriend if he ain't do anything wrong because some parent sometine cross the line when talking to their kids boyfriend or girlfriend I been there with my mom with my then boyfriend it was crazy but just when its time for him to defend me he didn't hesitate. but your girlfriend kick you between you legs man that to close to your baby's man I would hold of on the sex with her.

• What exactly did you tell her?

• she abused me and i said don't be such a cow, i know that sounds so bad but it was spur of the moment and she swore at me and called me things first

• She clearly took it way too far when she kicked you. that's not right

What Guys Said 2

• The lulz are real in this thread.

Honestly man you should have been smart and kept your mouth shut. You brought it upon yourself really. Your gf and her mom were totally wrong the way they handled it, I mean her mum is an adult, time to grow the fuck up. Anyways, there are some verbal arguments that you let the other person win, even if you strongly believe they are wrong. This is one of those situations, getting into it with your gf's mom will never lead to anything good.

• I would break up over that.. For reals, man.