When two adults fall in love, is it less deep than it is when younger people falling in love? Deep as in that burning feeling in the chest?

When two adults fall in love, is it less deep than it is when younger people falling in love? Deep as in that burning feeling in the chest

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• i think not.
    when we're teens I'm pretty sure we dont even understand the full meaning of love. we'd throw around that word like it's nothing. sure, some adults still haven't grasped the concept, but i think that once a greater understanding of love is reached through maturity, the connection is more deeply felt.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. I just think that everyone falls in love in a different way. At least, according to my observations. Some people feel pain (even when it's reciprocated), others are overly cheerful and happy, some people feel a pain in the chest, others feel it in the stomach, while others feel it in their hands (yes, one of my friends has told me she feels a weird sensation in her hands when she's in love).
    Some people feel butterflies, other people feel knives stabbing them.

• Age is nothing but a number, it all depends on the maturity of people, of a couple. On their definition of love, what they do and create from their relationship. How you feel and how much you make the other person feel, how much you care, those inflicted emotions, when everything is mutual, when nothing is forced. When you fight for what you want together, now that's love.

What Guys Said 3

• For many years I thought it was less intense when you get older. I thought that way for a good thirty years. Then I met someone and discovered I was wrong. It can be just as intense at an older age. It might be less common because relationships have different priorities, but it can still be just as intense.

• depends how old is the adult basically.

it's different when you're 20 than 60 you know LOL

• Younger people falls very hard compared to grown up adults.. they crawl