Why does she never want to come to my house?

The girl i'm seeing never wants to come to my house, she always wants me to go to her's instead. We've been seeing eachother for about 2 months now, she's been to mine twice when we first started dating and i've now been to her's 4 times. Recently whenever I suggest her coming to mine she will always say something like "or you could come to mine instead?" and says shed prefer it. I doubt she'll tell me why if I ask her so could there be any particular reason behind this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• OK. Is your house cluttered? Is hers cleaner? Is her bed bigger, comfier? Does she have pets she has to care for? There are a ton of reasons she might prefer her house, but she needs to give a little, too.

• hmmm. Im only guessing she probably feels safer at her house. Wait it out a bit, her comfort zone will open up.

What Guys Said 1

• there can be many thing but st thing that came to my mind was that she feels safer/comfier in her house. also, it depends on your/her parents I guess.