Super flirty in the friend zone?

If you are in the friend zone with a girl would she be super flirty with you, like all over you, holding your hand, playing with your hair, or is it a more distant thing, don't know if I'm in fz or not with this girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't really know, because once I'm put in the friendzone, I always make it a point to walk out of that friendzone AND her life with my head held high, rather than stay around hoping that she may change her mind (because she won't).

• This is the lesson to be learned from the friend zone.

What Girls Said 1

• thats not the friend zone. If you were in the friend zone she wouldn't be doing all the holding your hand etc. She is being incredibly flirty

What Guys Said 3

• Why worry about putting a label on it. If she's genuinely attracted to you, you'll never be in the "friendzone." Only ugly guys worry about that stuff.

• It can be either. It depends on the girl. One girl was literally asking me to touch her and another became incredibly distant.

• Once you're in frendzone you either: 1. Stay and be her best guy friend forever, or 2. Get out of there.