What is top reasons to stay single?

What would be the top reasons that u r single?

Most Helpful Guy

• Total freedom, independence and self reliance. I eat what I want, when I'm hungry. I don't have to share my TV or laptop. I go out when I want, come home when I want, do what I want with who I want.

What Girls Said 5

• I feel like its nice to be 'free' and not have to worry about flirting/liking someone else when your not supposed to. Plus one day you'll find 'the one' and you don't need all the other heart breaks and relationships gone wrong just wait until you find love and go for it

• Top one I know people claim is sourced in bitterness and refusal to admit they don't like being single, but actually don't have any choice about it.

So lack of ability to get a bf/gf would be the top reason for singleness.

• Top reason, because you want to be.

• don't want to waste time on wrong person?
    Moving all the time?

• Because being in relationships is an unnecessarily stressful work. First, when you get a crush you spend your whole freaking time wondering if they like you back or not and being paranoid that they might like someone else.
    If they don't like you back, good luck with recovering from rejection. If the person who rejected you is a friend, then hell, it's like a break up. Sometimes the pain stretches from months to years. You lose your life amidst all the pain.
    If they like you back, then the relationship might work, or it might not. If it won't work, then really, boy, you don't wanna experience the physical and emotional pain and the death of your soul.

Stay single, stay happy! :D

What Guys Said 8

• You get to have ALL the cookies. I am not fucking with you, that shit is serious.

• what else? i place my freedom above everything!

• Do what you want, when you want
    Save money

• Save money, do what you like, when you like and with whom you like.

• Don't need to worry about talking everyday.

• Financial reasons. It's typical. Also be cause of time, I'm already too busy with work and chores around the house, etc.

Also because I do not want anyone else's baggage as I have enough of my own problem to deal with I don't want more.

I do not want to be in relationship since there will always be those situations where you would have to put up with them and their bullshit especially if things go bad in a relationship later on.

• Cause most women are bitches

• You grow a MASSIVE crab-like right arm! Or left if you're a wrong 'un.