So I'm an exotic dancer. Being polyamourous most potential partners are not bothered by my dancing... Hell, they tend to find it a turn on!
I just wonderd what the general consensus would be of the average guy though.
Feel free to elaborate on your selection...
- He'll yes! Wouldn't be a problem for a relationship either36% (4)26% (5)30% (9)Vote
- Date, but nothing serious9% (1)11% (2)10% (3)Vote
- I would if she gave it up when serious9% (1)16% (3)13% (4)Vote
- Probably not0% (0)16% (3)10% (3)Vote
- No way!46% (5)31% (6)37% (11)Vote
You'll find the majority of my money comes from talking.
You will also find I hold down a day job, and am setting up a business. I am dancing because it brings in a lot of money of which to set up my company.
Don't assume dancers don't have brains or ambition.
Ps. I also love my job. I get paid to meet interesting people and express my sexuality
Most Helpful Guy
I wouldn't have a problem with it. I realize that what you're doing at your job... is your job! There's no intimate feelings you have for the guys who you're dancing for, so I don't feel as if you're cheating on me or anything. The only person whom you'd feel that real connection/bond with would be me, so I wouldn't mind it in the least.
I voted A3
- Show AllShow Less