is she cheating or am i being insecure?

So recently my girlfriend has met this guy 2 weeks ago and it looks like something is going on. On Facebook he always tags her only in these relationship memo pics. Example. When I see bae, I protect what's mine and loyal to mines. He likes everything she posts and she also likes all the stuff he tags her in. He only does this to her. Today I was walking her home, and he usually walks home too and he was right behind us and when I came to my street, she gave me a friend zone hug (side-hug), then when he passes, we fully hug and kiss. Then I go back up my street and she's walking with this guy, The Fuck. Should I be asking questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm that's a little weird? What does your gut feeling tell you

What Girls Said 6

• I think your being insecure but then again it seems fishy I'm sorry I wish you the best in this situation maybe she's just really good friends with him

• Something is odd.

• Questions. Ask. Now.
    Something is definitely up, dude.
    Best do it now, 'cause if you leave it for later it'll probably go downhill.

• Like what do I say to her exactly?

• "So, I've been noticing *proceed to explain what you wrote already* and I really don't want there to be any doubts between us, can you give me a straight answer?"
      Something along those lines.
      She's your girl, so tailor it to how you think it'll sound better.

• Umm yeah I'd ask. If anything it seems like HE likes her.

• Go with your gut because that is really odd.

• Should I confront her?

• If it bothers you a lot you should let her know. And talk to her about it. She won't know otherwise how you feel about it. And it's better to know the truth about the whole situation sooner or later.

• Dude he's stealing your girl. Right in front of you :( she shouldn't act this way, your her bf.

What Guys Said 3

• ... Ouch...
    Cut your loses & move on. She's literally doing this in front of you, & clearly doesn't regret any of it. Save yourself futher pain & dump her.

• How long have you been together? As long as you can keep your temper, you can confront him. Tell him you see what he's doing with the fb thing, you don't like it and it's not cool! You think you would get away with this shit if it was the other way around? You're right to be suspicious.

• I asked her out in July, she wanted to take it slow and we've officially started dating around early November. You think i should confront her first?

• Of course all this is up to you because it's your situation, but no. If it was me I'd go straight to the source. If you tell her she'll just deny it and then block you from saying anything to the fucking asshole who's creeping on her.

They both know what's going on. By going straight to him and laying it on the line it says you won't sit back like a wimp and watch this go down. He'll probably be a bitch about it and tell her. So what? By that time you'll be having that conversation with her as well.

If she acts like you shouldn't have done that and it's a deal breaker then splits up with you: it's an excuse! It was coming anyway and at least you've stood up for yourself!

• Dude I went through exactly the same thing, and it seems lime you already know the answer but something dodgy is going on you need to deal with it in a direct manor. It might be one sided as in all him but her will wear her down as it seems like she is not setting him straight it's like she is entertains this attention from him.

Sounds harsh I'm sorry but confront it or get ur girl stolen