As a girl, are you curious about your boyfriend's exes?

Do you get jealous of them? It doesn't have to be jealously but more of a jealous feeling that your boyfriend was with someone before you. Do you stalk your boyfriend's ex? Is it normal to at least be curious as to what she looks like and stuff?

Just to clarify - as stalking, I don't mean actually stalking. Just maybe looking at the ex's instagram or Facebook out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, I'm not a girl, but my girlfriend is not the slightest bit jealous of my exes at all. My past relationships have come up in conversation (as have hers), but with the intention of discussing how our past experiences have helped to mold us into the people we are today.

She's been curious about the girls I've been with, but not in an intimate way. She has no desire to know, but if she asked, I would be honest with her. She was more interested in what ultimately caused the relationship to end, presumably to learn what I feel strongly enough about that it would warrant the ending of said relationship.

Indcidentally, we discovered that one of my exes literally lives down the street from her (the kids attend the same school). We both found it interesting in a "small world" kind of way, but my girlfriend has no desire to "spy" on my ex.

What Guys Said 4

• I was honest with my ex gf she asked away and I answered. Now it's up to if you can stomach what we have to say about our past lol. My ex was appalled about my past but hey it's in the past and let them know it's in the past and let them know you love them and will be even kinkier with them ;)

• I'm not a girl xD But I can answer that as a guy, I am super curious about a girl's exes. Especially with this girl I'm currently talking to, because I've known her for a couple years and seen her get in and out of relationships.

• As you get older, all of your partners will have a history. Better to ignore the past and enjoy the present.

• Nope, ex's don't matter to me. Obviously, I want to know if she's clean and things like that if we're having sex. But otherwise, how is that any of my business? Why is my past before her any of her business? Why do people feel they're entitled to know irrelevant things (which are usually asked out of insecurity anyway)?

Just some questions to answer...

What Girls Said 8

• of course i am. i think i deserve to know as he deserves to know whats happened in the past. with relationships i dont believe in the 'what happens in the past stays there' shit.
    if he's not willing to let me know, then I'm not willing to waste my time, simple.

• Yeah I curious, it's something I hate talking about but if he wants to ask me about my previous relationships I sure will tell him.. But it ain't all rainbows and unicorns.. I would like to know about his pst relationships but I'm not going to force it out of him.. If he wants to tell me cool if he doesn't still cool.. Lol I ain't fussy so I don't mind but yes I am curious about his past relationships.. Jealous? Yeah of course who isn't

• I am a little curious. Like how they looked and what they were like. I think some of my ex-boyfriend later girlfriends have FB stalked me and one even friended me, even though I had never met her. haha However, I would never stalk or anything. If he is not into me what is the point?

• I know their names, their personalities, why they broke up and I've seen their photos. I even know who was the best in bed and who had better boobs than mine. I appreciate that my boyfriend was honest with me. I'm not jealous because they were his past, he is with me now. I'm not going to lie though, if I "accidentally" came across with their profiles on social media I'd take a (deep) look.

• I am a single serial dater who never asks, doesn't care
    and always HOPES they feel likewise about me which is
    sadly NEVER the case in my life :(

• Not at all curious. What happened before we met is in the past.

• Yes. If course I would be interested in his ex's. I mostly curious on why the relationship didn't work out.

I wouldn't stalk them. Just look at their fb or insta. Nothing else

• Guys get all up tight about "who had the biggest dick" literally all they care about.