Would this guy be able to carry me no problem?

I'm 5'8" and 140 pounds. Im not fat but have always been insecure about my height, it makes me feel the opposite of petite. The guy i'm dating is 6'3" but isn't muscular, he is probably around 165 pounds. He tried putting me on his back and I didn't let him because. Do you think a guy of his stature could carry a girl with my proportions?

Most Helpful Guy

• he sounds very skinny i am 6ft and weigh 170,
    if he can't i would be surprised though, you are by no means heavy lol! piggy back rides are easy as well

What Guys Said 1

• Most likely. I can carry my friend that weighs 300 lbs, so your boyfriend shouldn't have any trouble lifting you.
    And 5'8 140 is not even close to fat.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably. The human body distributes weight differently, so it's not that hard to lift a person. I weigh about 130lbs, I had to lift girls who were heavier and taller than you in bootcamp. And that was in the beginning when I wasn't really muscular. I think you're boyfriend should be fine :)