Good presents for boys? HELP!?

my boyfriend (16) and I (17) have been dating for a little over three months and I don't want him to feel obligated to spend too much on me.

I make a fair amount of money and bought him 2 Ralph Lauren polo t shirts because he's always wearing them. he has so many that hopefully I got ones that he doesn't already have lol!

anyways, it cost me around $60 and I was just wondering if there was anything else I could do?

should I write a card? should I bake cookies? is 2 shirts enough or should I get him one more?

Most Helpful Guy

• $60 is enough, don't add anything to it that costs money. Just spend time with him doing something he likes.

What Guys Said 2

• A watch, hat, cap, pendant, and even cooking anything would be nice. Cooking showed you took the time and energy

• Get a cologne for him

What Girls Said 1

• I think the shirts are enough but you should write him a nice card and bake or cook him something for a more personal touch :)