Tips for interracial dating (black woman, white men)?

I've recently caught some serious jungle fever. I've always been attracted to white men or men of other ethnicities but I've only dating black men besides a Hispanic guy I dated. Lately I've been so attracted to white men. Even though some guys flirt they never really ask me out. One guy said he was afraid I'd get all television stereotypical "oh no you didn't" on him. Do all non black guys think this? What do white men find most attractive in black women? Tips for seeming more approachable. I'm pretty nice and outgoing I can talk to anyone like we were bffs so I don't think I come off mean.
Any experiences dating black women?

I was just using the phrase jungle fever guys. I know the correct terminology.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of my relationships have been interracial. The main thing is to not focus on race, just focus on eachother like any other couple would. Really everyone is the same, people have different personalities no matter what race they are. I can't remember one point in my last relationship when we actually acknowledged to each other that we were different races, everyone else seemed to make a deal about it.. But we didn't care.

You shouldn't have to change yourself, just find a guy that likes you and accepts you for who you are and that's all that matters.

What Guys Said 6

• A LOT of black girls I meet are loud and obnoxious. That being said I'm smart enough to know not every black woman is like this. However a lot of white guys aren't as intelligent as me. You will basically have to "prove" you're attitude is not like this. I think it's just scary for a lot of white guys because the culture is so different.

• I grew up in an area where 64% of the people are black and I've been with 2 black women and it was relatively normal, because I've had crazier white girlfriends. If the girl dresses ghetto and talks like that then yea I would believe she is ghetto. For me though the two girls I dated were really mellow. I did think that before to an extent but I always knew a few girls that were not like that.

• I really don't know, I've never met a black woman in real life who wanted to date a white guy before...

• Really? It's really common where I'm from, but no white guys seem to have interest in us.

• just be humans and be normal

• It's not jungle fever if you're into white guys lol.

• lol I know. Just using the phrase.

• Most attractive things about black women are their lips and their ass. VERY fuckable.

Also, "jungle fever" is when you're attracted to blacks, not to whites.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest with you, it's you as a person that'll make guys find you attractive. Race is no longer a factor in relationships. Literally anything you would do with a black man, you can do with any man. Key word: MAN. not white, black, green or purple.
    Just be yourself and explose yourself to what the world has to offer. Happy dating!