Decided to put it all out there?

But i don't know how to go about it. I'm a shy girl who likes a shy guy, and although i'm terrified of telling him exactly how i feel cause of possible rejection i can't wait any longer in hopes that he'll come forward. I just don't know how to approach him about it or what to even say really. Only know that i want to do it over text cause it'll be easier for me that way. advice

Most Helpful Guy

• I always think it's good to be forthcoming, he can't do something if he doesn't know how you feel

What Guys Said 1

• Well first off, I always recommend saying things like this in person, face-to-face.

But if you think it'd work better over text, I say you have a few options.

1. Depending on how close you two have gotten (kisses, dates?) you could say something like "What are we?"

2. Uou could lead him into a conversation

• Sorry, accidentally hit submit XD Anyway...

2. You could lead him into a conversation about relationships, and say you want to try one with him, and then confess your feelings.

3. Or you could just randomly flat out tell him how you feel about him.

There's a million other ways you could tell him, so don't limit yourself to these. Best of luck! Make sure to post an update!

• told him how i felt. started off by telling him that i really like him and don't know if he feels the same, he responded to me by telling me i'm acting strange.

I then told him that i was sorry if it made him uncomfortable but if i didn't say something now i probably never would. That was over an hour ago and i haven't heard anything back. I guess i got my answer and it seems the answer is he doesn't like me like that

What Girls Said 0