Is it true that a girl will come back?

I was talking to 2 girls at the same time and one got very upset with me and said she doesn't want to talk to me again... She said she will say hi at party's and stuff, anyways what do u think will she come back? She had the decency to call me back when I called her a few hours ago...

Most Helpful Girl

• She likely just feels a tad bit unwanted by you right now I suppose. Like I personally would also have reacted the same especially if I liked the guy. I'd feel second best and like I'm not special. I doubt she will ever come back on her own unless you tell her you are from now on only going to see her and won't see other ladies on the side. Till then she's just going to see you as a guy who didn't like her enough to exclusively want to see only her.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe but its kinda unlikely... girls can not stand when that happens and the only reason she's saying she will say hi or answer ur call is to be friends or to be polite... if you really want her tell her what a mistake it was, stop talking to the other girl and tell her that u did. that might not be enough but its the best you can do

What Guys Said 2

• You offended her? Explain that you're extremely sorry and you didn't mean it and tell her you completely understand if she doesn't want to talk to you again.. And leave it there. Don't approach her again, she can come to you if she wants to... But just leave it to her.

• Don't count on it. Girls love hard, but they hurt harder. If you hurt her that badly that she said that she doesn't want anything to do with you anymore then that's it, you're done.