Time to tell him how I feel?

I am going to tell the guy that i like exactly how i feel about him. He's shy and i'm tired of waiting and hoping that he'll come around at some point. I just don't know what to say or how to approach him :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him to come and sit by you and let her rip. Congratulations on taking this step. If it doesn't work out at least you'll know you tried but it wasn't meant to be and you won't be killed by the what ifs

What Guys Said 1

• Have you kissed yet? I'm sure if you kiss him he'll know exactly how you feel about him.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the same situation. I wanna tell the guy I like, I like him but I'm afraid of ruining our friendship and making things awkward if he doesn't feel the same. My guy isn't shy tho. I asked a similar question earlier in how to approach this situation without freaking him out but I didn't get many comments that gave any specific advice :( then u get guys saying "girls should make the first move already" while others are saying "guys only want what they can't have". Kind of confusing eh? :p

• Yes it is. But I guess we just gotta go for it but I'm so nervous!