Black girls aren't worth much?

I have noticed that in society ''black'' people or people of darker skin aren't worth much as a white woman or a white male. DO NOT tell me it's not the truth cause it is. I have experienced it myself as a east African girl (black woman). For status they wouldn't date a black woman and even if they do, they would prefer a white girl then a black girl. The white woman Always gets the upperhand doesn't matter how beautiful the black girl is. Why is that? black girls are objectified and seen as ''sex'''but date them? never.

Most Helpful Guy

• For what it's worth, I just entered a relationship with a black woman (west African) and I'm already 99% convinced that I was born for her. :) This will probably sound strange to you, but my experience has been that white men are closer to the bottom of the heap than the top, here in the West. Outside the West, it's a different story, but over here we generally feel quite unwanted. Honestly, I think the only thing standing between black girls and high popularity is a fear that they will verbally castrate whoever approaches them. This is especially true when it comes to attracting white men.

As an American white man, I spent roughly 15 years being told by teachers and professors that my ancestors were evil and that I lead a privileged existence, both because I'm white and because I'm male. In short, I was made to feel like every breath I took was stolen property. The existence of slavery in America's past made me an especially convenient target for the wrath of black people in particular. Combine the PC race and sex power cards in a black woman and the task of seeking her out for romance begins to look like playing Russian roulette with five bullets, especially if she fits the brassy, sassy, angry stereotype that so many of her sisters wear with pride. Just as women fear the Hand, so men fear the Voice. With all due respect, ma'am, by forbidding me to contradict you, you are proving my point. A contentious woman is a bad marriage risk to begin with in the age of alimony and no-fault divorce, no matter what her race might be, and race-based anger issues on top of that make her doubly dangerous. I don't want to be condescending, but if you want men to pursue you, it is in your best interest to stop lashing out at them.

What Guys Said 13

• You're not talking crap there is some truth to it in a general sense.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

But.. you're never worth any less that anyone else because of you're race. There are MANY beautiful black women who I would happily date. The question you have to ask yourself is if someone is worth dating YOU, and they most definitely aren't if they get caught up about race.

• .. excuse the typos and crappy grammatical errors... damn it.

• Well when you give such credence to your claim you perpetuate the cycle of ill mattered thoughts. Hence this I your experience and for that my lady, I am truly sorry. Ta -ta !

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1249684-where-is-the-colored-love-at-on-this-site sorry for porching off your question lol

and i agree for the most part of what your saying

• To many guys, including me, black women are just not attractive. That's it.

About the "sex, but no dating"-thingy: some people don't really like the idea of interracial dating and those people's families like it even less.

• Our president is black, most popular musicians are black and black men are dating white women left and right. I live in the south and I don't see the disparity as much as in bigger cities in the north but overall I don't think that black girls are treated or worth more or less than white women.

• It may also be depending on the local culture, Europe are experiences and increase in racism these years, last EU parliament election proved this with the right wing (primarily racist party's) getting 1/3 of the votes.

• This question goes beyond dating, its almost like you are asking "why is there racism and why are there stereotypes?". The past has influenced some of these things, but just like we see with other stereotypes it isn't solid fact, it isn't always true. If you're really concerned about dating, just focus on yourself, and focus on finding people who prove this wrong. There are people out there who don't think this way.

• Ok well,
    I'm from south india so probalbly there r lot of black girls around me.
    i. dont know about other guys
    but the truth is I like black more Then white
    white r cute
    but black gals seems responsible more friendlier
    and seeing them smile. makes me crazy :)

Just for reference im not black im creamy in colour. :)
    its a big secret none of ma friends should know about it :p

• Black girls have a reputation that they aren't interested in dating outside their race. As a result most guys have never really thought about dating or being with a black girl, and only notice the loud annoying black women. Asian women have a reputation for loving white men, and white men are lining up to date Asian women.

I think it has to do with people believing what they want to believe. If black women don't want to date them, the man will convince himself he doesn't like black women anyway. If Asian women would love to date them, then the man will convince himself that he prefers Asian women. I would say the belief that black women don't want to date outside their race, is the biggest problem to other races finding her attractive.

• I pefer an intelligent and nice black girl with a college degree over any white trash girl.

• Edit 'prefer'

• Why are you trying to be a hooker and can't pay the bills as easily as other races?

• Yes sadly its true... Iv noticed what your saying my whole life

ALmost all my friends would never date a black women, and they never ever really desire to hit on a black women

Also I know enough black women to see them have a hard time finding dates OVER my white friends... yes very true

Why I don't know, I think we just view the features and demeanour of non black women more attractive... Like hair, facial features etc

Black men get more attention then black women

• exactly, a white guy i was seeing once in a while, made it clear to me that i was gorgeous for a black woman, but not the prettiest girl around and he tried to use me for sex since he had a secret fetish

• Yea true, Some of my black girlfriends tell me that some guys will say your pretty for a 'black women' almost like saying your in a different category sort of

I know a black women that always tells me how black women are like brainwashed to look more white especially by their hair... Some go through hoops and fire to get silky long straight hair.. I mean look at opera, black women all over ask her how she gets her hair like that... She obviously has a full time hair stylist on demand

BUT my my friend tries to stay away from that and lets her hair be natural, like an afro fluff kinda...

Not to mention, I also know so many parents that Dont see a black women/man as their first choice... BUT you'd never hear a person say, 'well I have a white boyfriend and I doubt my parents will want me to marry him'

Only like religious differences would cause that but other then that not really.

• I always see black men with many different kind of races, Asian, White a lot of the times

BUT i rarely and very rare see a black women with other races other then black

But thats not to say you can't find amazingly sexy black women, of course there are, there's plenty... but I know what your asking here :)

• not true even tho I date a white woman

What Girls Said 5

• Finally you someone who knows my struggle!!!
    I'm a mixed black and white girl, and I love white guys. But sometimes I feel like if they had to choose between me or some other basic blonde girl, they would pick the blonde. I don't know it's one of my BIGGEST insecurities.

• I'm black and never experience this problem, maybe you should go to a different dating scene or something.

• Speak for yourself LOLLLLL

• :( tis a sad truth that many men disqualify amazing women on the basis of race.
    Women do this as well.

But I think you should recognize your own worth.

• Racism.. Racism.. Racism.. I wonder when will you grow up..