Can't figure out if she likes me or not?

Ok so me and this girl at work went out and she told me she was not ready for a relationship. She just happened to see my login on a dating site and she came up to me and was telling me "she was really happy for me" and then she started asking if she could see my dating profile site, and if i was going anywhere with anyone and where we were going, after that she started to hug me a lot the rest of the day and was trying to hold my hand a little bit and when i was leaving she wanted to go with me and said "i just want to drive somewhere with you" I'm just wondering if she was really happy or not, she kept talking about it she even at one point said "you have know idea how happy this makes me" so i don't know if this is genuinely her being happy or not, she kept talking about it.

What Girls Said 1

• With seeing some sure signs of a 'Really happy' girl here, Linxdon, I feel she is More Comfy and cozy with you now because she has pointed out that she is 'Not ready for a relationship' and Now-------You have know idea how happy this makes me.
    It doesn't have to be etched in stone here, dear, that she is almost Relieved that she is off the hook at work now. She knows you have this profile on a dating site, that you are looking and lurking, and with That being said and done, she feels at ease that you know she is not up for grabs, that you both Now can be just comfy co-workers with No strings attached... even if she tries to 'Hold my hand a little bit,' it's just a sign at this time that you both can be buds with barriers and boundaries, nothing more than that That needs to be written on the walls.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• I would assume she's happy for you. "Im not ready for a relationship" usually means "I'm not ready for a relationship (with you)".