Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys/Hood/Thug Dudes?

I'm in HS and every girl I meet or want to talk too seems to only be attracted to Bad Boys, Hood & Thug Dudes. Why can't they like Nice Good Guys that'll treat them with Respect & Affection and Has a Bright Future of them. Instead they want a dude that treats them like crap & in the streets. This has been going on for Generations but nobody ever has an answer as to why?

Most Helpful Guy

• its a phase?

• thanks d00d. and those girls are the ones you don't want to end up with. trust. you'll find a more badass awesome girl who finds everything about you attractive, like your bright future and expression for affection.

What Girls Said 8

• You're looking at girls... not women. After a certain age most girls start to seek stability and no longer see the good in dating a guy that will only play with her feelings. Also just so you know... the so called bad boys might treat these girls really good for all you know. Don't judge unless you're their on every date they have with their so called bad boys. There's a difference in the image a person might portray and who they really are.

• Maybe they haven't realized what they need in a guy. As they are still young, they would rather have danger, adrenalin and eye candy cause they have no actual needs so they are just playing around with the bad boys. After a bit they will get bored and realize that they can't keep the players so they'll just move onto the nice good guys whom they actually have a decent future with.

• The thrill of a bad boy is amazing and thats my only explanation. Bad boys suck though they do treat you like shit. My last bf was a bad boy and my best friend was like just leave and i didn't want to because I fell for that. But its a mistake you will learn from, you just have to get your heart broken enough. Now I am with a nice guy and soon she will learn and she will too.

• I don't. I adore my boyfriend for how sweet, sensitive, romantic, & caring he is. He makes my heart melt & like I could cry because of how sweet he is. I do think the fact that he's a skater is hot though. I don't know if that's considered a bad boy in a way, but I've always thought skaters are really hot ever since middle school.

• I'm sorry but I hate those kinda guys I like nice and good guys just saying but its probably a phase or a stage on life for girls

• I don't like thugs, bad boys or hood (what do u mean by: hood)?

• That's a good question. This straight A student tried to talk to me he was shy and quiet but instead I went for the bad boy, the jail bird , the drug dealer Eventhough he was better looking anyways. But it didn't work out he told me he didn't do or sell drugs and he made lots of money selling drugs.

• This girl doesn't.

What Guys Said 2

• Why do people (such as yourself) not realize the difference between bad boys and someone who is exciting and not dull?
    Why do people (such as yourself) think nice guys are that great when a lot of them are socially awkward and won't make a move on a girl?
    Why make excuses and put off the blame on someone else instead of looking at what you're doing wrong? Maybe your personality sucks, socially awkward etc... the list can go on but I think you get the point.

• This isn't always true, lots of girls go for decent guys too. Many decent guys like us will use this as an excuse not to pursue women, but it only has partial truth. Plus a lot of "bad boys" have more confidence in themselves and aren't afraid to hit on women.