Who should normally initiate the kiss? and what signs do girls give out if they want to kiss?

Question says it all no description needed

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually look at your lips. Be physical, like touching chest, and more intimate areas like that. Some are even brave enough to ask to be kissed. You can always ask if she'd like a kiss. I've had guys ask me that, and I'm glad they did. Usually it's the guy who initiates the kiss.

• Isn't it so that is a guy asks for consent to kiss, he's immediately written off as a wuss? Because I have heard this kind of thing from many women who claim that if a guy asks, then he's no real man - he should just know when to kiss and when not to.

• Honestly, a majority of the girls might be like that. However, I'm one that would be really mad if someone didn't ask before kissing me because I want to save it. I think a girl would think you are very considerate and polite if you asked her first.

What Girls Said 2

• the way my boyfriend did it when I was being really awkward and nervous at the end of the date was to get really close to me as though he was going to hug me and said 'im just gonna try something' and then went for it. that way I had a tiny bit of warning but It was much sexier than asking for a kiss or if it was okay which would have killed it for me. I want the man to take the lead and go for it. even if I wasn't sure I liked him I would rather he went for it honestly

• Look straight at either your eyes or lips, look downwards discreetly and get closer

What Guys Said 2

• if they give you that one deep stare and a pause in close proximity.

• In my experience, it's usually the guy (though it is fun when the girl does it!) who initiates.

Signs? Is the date going well? Are you both laughing and having a good time? Have you been able to make physical contact without her pulling away from it? Then go for it.