Is a 15 year age gap to much?

If they are mature and understnading about the age difference and if they are happy, is it ok?

• To big of a gap
  • Gap fine

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is. that's just me though.

What Guys Said 9

• I've dated with larger gaps than that. In part it depends on where in the 18-24 range you are. Once you get to 22 or so, it's probably better.

• No, my last ex-girlfriend was 18 when i was age 35
    there was 17 years between us and if you love a guy
    really what makes the difference?

• If you were 29 and he was 44, 15 years wouldn't be a problem.
    If you're both younger, it's more likely to become a problem.
    Everyone is different, and sometimes it can work.

• if you're both above the age of consent then age is just a number

• For young girls (teens or early twenties) it may be a bit of a stretch. For girls in their late twenties or older, not a problem. Some girls prefer to be with men who are mature and offer experience in many areas. If you like and enjoy each other's company, have things in common, and fulfil each other's needs, there is nothing to be worried about.

• Yeah, I think it's too much. However it doesn't mean that the relationship won't work.

• Age is just a number in my view. I've dated a woman who was 10 years older than me :-)

• Ya it's a little big

• It depends on what stage of your life you are both at.

What Girls Said 8

• Ehh, it's pretty big yeah. I'm not going to say either yes or no, since I've never been in that situation and I'm not one to judge. As long as everything is legal and both involved for legitimate reasons (not because of money/looks/youth etc), it should be ok? I'm just wondering what they would have in common with each other, considering that they're at completely different stages in their lives, and probably are on completely different maturity levels as well (especially if the younger one is around 18-24 years old). But if they're happy, I'm not going to try to argue with it.

• argue against it*

• and both involved are dating for legitimate reasons*
      I'm making lots of mistakes today, lol.

• for what?

for m its too much. i wouldn't be attracted to a younger or older by 15 years.

ethically i think its backwards for the older person unless they are also date 15 year older people. bc they had time to learn about relationships with their peers. the younger person is being robbed of that opportunity.

• It can totally work, depending on the people.

• ... not at all :)

I exclusively date older high profile men, having never been
    attracted to men my age.

• Actually you can't go over 15 year age different, and it depends how old you are and the person you are considering dating or are dating.

• It totally depends on how old you are. 17... tooooooo much. 30... not bad.

• He is older than you? No problem... If you both are adults out of college and have jobs.

• Yes he is older than me.

• We both have jobs. Downside is he is very successful. He is a very inportant person and im not as inportant as him. We have talked about that. Got it out inthe open. He has talked me intogoing to collage again. He helpes me want to be more successful also. I am very mature and he is mature butstill veryactive andcan be inmature in a good way

• Dont let him convince you to rely on him too much for money. That gets weird after a while.

• As long as they're both over 18 it's fine :)