What does it mean if the guy you're seeing always reaches out and wants to hold your hand?

So im seeing a guy and everytime when we are out , he reaches out to hold my hand first. Also when we're sitting together or just laying in bed, he always just takes my hand and holds my hand. Does that mean he has feelings for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is a Flourgbode from the planet Blaaag. Do not let him touch your hand. He is trying to take your essence.

What Guys Said 4

• Duh! You can't possibly this dense

• There is no need to be rude to her because she is confused about something you already know.

• If he likes holding your hand that much but says you guys are "just dating" sounds to me like he is getting attached to you faster than he would like and does not want you to know.

• Thank you for your answer. I sorta think the same thing. Like he doesn't want a relationship and all that stuff but he's starting to like me...

• How much explination does this need?

• Its just he says we're not dating and all that stuff but then keeps holding my hand. I. dont get it

• That's guy sure has feelings for you

What Girls Said 0