If you like a girl, and she randomly started to give you a silent treatment how would you react?

If you like a girl, and she randomly started to give you a silent treatment how would you react?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Move on to the next girl. No games will be played today... no games at all.

1|2
    0|0
  • Find a girl who would actually want to talk to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • This just started happening to me. I'm going crazy but I honestly feel like the best thing to do is move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I am sort of in this situation. I honestly don't know if she likes me. She had a choir concert last night and I attended. I am going to say hi and congratulate her and try. But I would usually just move on and avoid games like that

0|1
    0|1
  • I'd honestly be really crushed.

0|1
    0|1
  • I wouldn't?

1|0
    0|0
  • Brush it off, move on with my exuberant life, talk to some people that are worthwhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you randomly give a guy the silent treatment? there has to be a reason lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would return the favor.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Id ask her about it, and ask her if something happened.

0|0
    0|0
    • You like girls?

• Well you didn't really specify which sex you meant towards. I thought you meant as in YOU liked a girl and SHE was doing that

• Think oh well, move on and not bother with them anymore. Haven't got time for games. Unless all I want to do is sleep with them then I still won't bother them after ignoring me but when the do stop in ignoring me I may talk to them depending if I still want to sleep with them and it depends on how many times they keep going from talking to ignoring. That shit gets old pretty quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would move on if I was a guy. I'm not sure why women who play games expect mature men

2|0
    0|0