Thoughts on innocent girls?

Little bit of a weird question but... Do guys like the "innocent" girls? As in, I'm 17, never been kissed, never had a boyfriend, never been on a date. I was raised in a pretty conservative family. Is this a turn off? I mean people think I'm really sweet and pretty but I don't know how guys would feel about my lack of experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you open to being corrupted? Do you have years of pent-up perversion from living like that?

That's kind of crucial - I'm exaggerating with the examples above but a timid little girl who shies away from being so much as kissed or having someone hold her hand is not going to be stimulating company.

What Guys Said 8

• Some guys like that, the idea of getting to show a girl "how it's done." Ultimately I doubt it would matter, especially if you're only 17.

The only thing would be some guys think a girl who's never done anything at all (including dating or kissing) might end up being clingy, but as long as you try to keep yourself from getting that way, it's not as if you have to advertise your lack of experience.

• This is a more age related question. Someone my age we tend to like experience

• I face innocent girls normally, I just didn't met many. As I said in another question some days ago, it's a honor to be the first one.

• For inexperienced, insecure or predatory dudes it would be a turn on. For normal dudes, that would be just the way it is and taking it slow with you would be necessity.

• The only way it would be a turn off for me, is if you would be too reserved too cuddle or kiss often. Those are two things I really like about my relationships, but not having experience isn't a turn off, everyone has to start somewhere!

• As a 19 year old guy who still hasn't had my first kiss, or had a girlfriend, I really appreciate knowing there are still some out there :)

• I like girls like this, as long as they aren't TOO innocent then it's kinda boring.

• definitely a huge turn on, especially for wolves who wants to break you and leave u so be extremely careful who you choose.

What Girls Said 1

• well I would consider myself innocent as in I've only ever dated 2 guys. I've kissed them, but not made out and im a virgin. I've been asked out , and its not that im picky its just I don't want to go dating everyone. At this point where im almost 17 im looking for someone who could possibly be 'husband material'. I don't just date the hottest guy or the jock, I find a guy who has the same interests in me and maybe a guy who is looking for 'wife material'. I think a guy would respect that there are girls out there who are not whores/dating whores and would love to have an innocent girl so that when they get the girl, they know that THEY'RE extra special to them and they don't just date anybody