Should I tell the girl who is a virgin and dating that I am a virgin too even though I am not?

Basically lie to her because it may be a big deal to her that I loss mine to someone who was "special" to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you shouldn't lie to her. Why would you do that?

• Because she might not want to be with me if I already loss my virginity. She likes virgins.

• Will do!

• Wtf..

What Girls Said 5

• Hopefully the topic won't come up but if it does only tell her if she asks. Dont offer the information if not necessary. Do not lie!!! Thats like tricking someone to like someone you are not. If they love you they won't care you made love to someone you considered special. I was a virgin and was looking for a virgin but I feel in love with someone that lost his. It showed respect and I like that, so him being a non virgin didn't matter anymore.

• I hope so. Because she mentioned that non-virgins isn't appealing to her in dating.

• Well if she isn't going to look past something like that then she will be missing out on a great opportunity with dating you. She may just be uninterested in non virgins because she doesn't want to feel pressured to have sex if she knows you already have.

• Just keep it to yourself that "special person" thing. It can be hurtful. :/ But you don't have to lie about either. Tell her you're not virgin.

• Well I brought up the special thing on my question because as it says you lose your virginity to that special someone and I want her to know that she is that special girl even though I am not a virgin.

• Never start a new relationship off with a lie. Ever.

• People lie it's natural. Depends on the lie right?

• No, it doesn't. If she doesn't want you because you're not a virgin, then the relationship isn't worth it. She also deserves better than someone who doesn't trust her enough to tell her the truth.

• You should not lie, just be honest. Because if later she finds out. She would be upset, mad.

• She can't find out, I don't have a facebook/twitter and I moved out of town where my ex lives.

• Never lie. Ever. Never never never.

What Guys Said 3

• Well if she doesn't ask, don't tell but if she does then tell her the truth.

As long as you haven't slept around, I doubt she'd care too much.

• I don't fool with girls but it would suck ass if she decided to just befriend me knowing I am not a virgin.

• No, you should not lie

• Please don't lie.
    It only causes pain!