How o I get her back?

I am a junior and high school. 3 weeks ago I started hooking up exclusively with a freshmen. It started quite quickly, but she seemed into it because we hooked up a couple times before that. I took her on a date and it went well because she said she really wanted to do it again. after the date she went of vacation for a week. We texted everyday, hitting each other up pretty quickly. However, two days after she came back, she said she just wanted to be friends cause she didn't want to be "with" anyone at the moment. There are rumors that her friends say I flirt with to many girls, but don't know if thats the reason. She started snap chatting me, but I don't respond. My friends say if I want her back, I should show no attention to her for a month, the ask her on a date. Im scared she will forget about me and move on. What should I do to get her to want to be with me? Please help, I like her.

• Pay no attention to her
  • Continue texting her

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not always that she doesn't like you she just doesn't want a to serious relationship, maybe? Don't waste your energy on games talk to her and tell her you like her and that you want to take it easy as well and you'd like to take her out as a friend.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0