Do Latin American girls like white or black guys more?

Do you like black guys or white guys more I really don't want its whoever I love I just want to know who you're attracted to more

Im white but be honest with your answer please by the way I have dirty blonde hair hazel eyes skinny but not too skinny and I have like that long pretty boy hair lol im paler but not like pasty

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I like them both equally. I know that sounds corny, but I do. If it's black and a white guy, race wouldn't be a tie breaker for me.

Though when I was younger I was a bit more attracted to black guys. Now it has equaled out and I'm as attracted to whites as I am to blacks (and other races for that matter).

• I actually have this weird thing for guys who look like they'd be Asian. I'm not one of those girls that wathese anime or listen to Korean pop music all the time, so I don't know where that came from. O. o But to give a better answer to your question, I prefer white guys. I'm actually really weird about this too, like I'm more attracted to a white guy if they're British and hardly ever otherwise.

• Black guys but guys with colored eyes... Hmmmm<3

• Why are you anonymous?
    I think they do

• I have no Idea to be honest I always pick it tho lol

• I d say black guys never been with a white guy :(

• Why not?

• hmm never thought of it that way. hahaha you got a fetish for Latinas that's good, most of us are good people :)

• More of a preference then fetish cause its not even all about looks its just them everything that usually comes with them personality and everything but they look the best in my opinion too lol

• I'm Latina, and I guess white guys. I mean, I actually prefer Asians tho :)
    My boyfriend's Japanese, and he's pretty hot.

• That's awesome lol Asian guys need love too that small dick myth has been keeping them as least desirable that's just sad smh stereotypes

• Sorry to disappoint you but not all latinas are after white men

• You didn't have to tell me that I was asking individuals what their opinion of each race was so your not really helping me but thanks

• I usually avoid white guys who dress like that

• Lol that's cool im just bein myself I like dressing nice and spending money on watches, jewelry and clothes looking different more clean and nice looking rather then be like every other guy that spends all their money on some shit its about I want to look like a put some effort into how I look and what I smell like im trying to distance myself from guys that dont try to even look nice or invest money into it I thought girls would appreciate something like that but apparently not =/

What Guys Said 4

• Good job. Not only are we pitting black against white, we've managed to drag Latin Americans into this. Beautiful.

• Americans and their obsession with race.

The most socially progressive nation in the World? Bahahaha.

• All girls like white guys more :)

If they say they don't, they're lying.

• For the non lesbian Latina girls they like the penis of white and oh black and oh Latino guys and even Asian guys unless they lost their penis in the war.