What's your opinion on mixed people? (I'm mixed)

I grew up being confused about my race I'm mixed as f... k I'm African/Iranian (dad) and Colombian (mother) on top of that my grand mother is Colombian/Japanese and why some people are curious for mixed people? Not always in a positive way tho.. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Mixed people are no different to anyone else. We all come from different ethnic/cultural backgrounds which is what makes our world so great :-)

What Guys Said 20

• Dont really have an opinion, all humans are technically mixed if you go far back enough. Some of the recent mixes can look interesting though.

Even though im not mixed like you are, i have only one ethnicity, people often think im mixed so plenty of people have been curious about me for the same reason, i know how u feel there

• i truly believe mix people will be the catalyst into a new world MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and i love them since i want a blasian baby lol

• It a good thing. Socially and physically.

• We're awesome.

• i have no prob with them

• I generally love mix people since they bring divercification to the family and there's always a hand full of awesomeness to it.

• There's an article or study somewhere about how kids of two different nationality creates (for the most part obviously) genetically superior offspring. If I remember correctly; it's because you're essentially combining the attributes that may be indigenous to a certain region of the world with another.

• I have no problem with it, but I'm happy that I am of a pure ethnicity because I'm proud of my culture.

• Many, including you and Zoe Saldana end up with exotic good looks.

• They're humans like everyone else.

• they are beautiful and gorgeous

• You took my breath away...

• i believe the mixes produces the most attractive beautiful human beings

• They are human beings, thumbs up

• at least you fine :)

• You are a good looking woman ;-)

• They are very attractive girls, at least the majority of them. ;-)

• I view them as everyone else

• Typically gorgeous people but in your case a bit more than that.

• :) thanks

• Not all the time tho I've been insulted because of my arab roots

• Some people are jelly so keep being the ham you are :P

• Apparently a diverse genetic profile equals healthier genes so the person is less prone to various diseases and illnesses. This can only be a good thing lol. Now it's time to drone on about what a great guy I am and how I don't care about what color people's skin is etc. and how abhorrent I find racists. Can I have a gold star now please? lol

What Girls Said 14

• Its lack of knowledge and understanding that people question other peoples race and culture they are sometimes not positive because what they dont know frightens people. And tbh your grandparents have nothing to do with it you come from your mum and dad so stop confusing the situation more than need be

• i'm mixed too!!!

• There are lucky !!! They can't always experienced the both of they culture, but if they can? They are just lucky for that!! And you should be thankful at you're mom and dad :)

• You're very unusual. I don't think much about racially mixed people if they're half Asian and half white at all.

But I notice they like to make themselves stand out a lot by talking about how physically great they are because they got white blood and they act like they are really superior over others who are full blooded. And they're only seem successful because of their looks and they have dull personalities. They don't stand out more than the other mixed or racially mixed people with very rich ethnic heritage.

• Well I'm not white if it comes to feel superior I'm fucked lol the cause I'm Arab black and Latina lol

• cocochanel - Everybody gets picked on too, whether they're tall, pretty or ugly, or a particular ethnic colour. They are angry because you don't have to do much to get a man easily. They need to do so much more. Surgery, seduction, offer sex.. etc.

• They are the types, i find unapproachable and i don't have anything in common with them, personality wise.

• mixed people r cool. i'm one.

• I've only dated people outside of my own kind... I'm not racist I love every nationality out there :)

• I don't know but most of the time mixed people looks really good! Like you!

• I feel they are the same as other races. But some feel they are more superior and smartter because of it. I know there's one person here who claimed that her race is the smartest.

• everyone is mixed.

• I envy you

• Nothing really.

• You look so adorable.

• If that's you in the picture then you're soo pretty, like, wow! :D

I view them as I view everyone else, by the way.

• Yes that's me :) thanks

• No problem! I only said because some people use other pictures haha.

• You look black to me. I'm African American and I get prolonged stares from while people. It's rude to stare but at the same time funny because in my opinion I look more mixed than mixed people I know. Both of my parents are black

• *i get prolonged stares from white people

• Well my daddy is dark but you can see his Arab face and my mom she's light and her eyes are little :) I definitely took more from daddy's side for sure and I like it but I've been offender and insulted specially cause my last name is Arab

• You are offended for being identified as black if they don't know your race?