Do you find me attractive?

Guys do you find me attractive would you date me

Most Helpful Girl

• My girly honest opinion you're very cute but... loose the eye glasses, just saying

• I can't wear contacts and im blind without my glasses

• Well girl listen if someone is gonna date you is because of you... not just. Looks... looks are overrated we all getting old by the second so looks are not important at all just be you and be honest :) you go girl

What Guys Said 24

• You're under 18.

You're bi-polar.

And you're looking for approval from other men despite the fact that you're engaged to a 28 year old that you've only known for 11 months.

So, no.

• nope sorry LOL

• I wouldn't date a 16 year old.

• You're hot no doubt but not THAT much attractive to me. You looks older than your age (which is 16).
    Advice: try making your hairs longer.
    Good Luck.

• No. Why are you asking anyway? You claim to be in a relationship. Why are you whoring on the internet?

• You are a very attractive girl. Be proud of your height.

• yeah man you look nice.

• Not my type but I guarantee that you are for someone.

• There's nothing wrong with you and, if I was in high school with you, based on looks alone, I'd have been happy to have you as a girlfriend. Now, if you are a psychopath, no amount of beauty could keep me.

• You're in a relationship, why do you care whether people on the Internet would date you or not?

• You would suffice.

• your a very attractive looking young woman, lovely smile and natural looks, great chest and nice and slim with gorgeous looking legs , have confidence in yourself babygirl

• Something change with the boyfriend you speak of on your profile? There's someone for everyone that's all that matters.

• There uh..

I c- I CAN'T FUCKING- I can tell what you LOOK like.

• Are you sure that you're younger than 18 years old?

• Not too much but u r so so i think

• Well if I was in U'r age grope Hell ya U'r Way Cute & have A Smoking hot Body & Figure & ( Awesome Girls) . U don't need to change A thing & U'r new Hair is Sexy aswell !! U'r A Keeper , I'd say !!

• Yes you look smart. I frefer girls with glasses TBH. What do you think of my pic?

• You are good looking but I wouldn't date you, you are under 18

• Yeah you are an under 18 cutiepie :)

• Yes I find you attractive. Way to young for me. But you are still very attractive

• you're very nice..:)

• yes, u are attractive :)

• yup :) .. you are good ;)

What Girls Said 12

• This again? No. Not with that hair and that gypsy looking dress

• What comment is

• You just keep believing that then sweetheart, despite how delusional it is. And yeah he must love you a lot to put up with your rough looking exterior

• This is putting a lot of "esteem building" in people's hands. Why don't you make that solely your responsibility? Validate yourself by knowing what really matters and work on self improvement of your whole being: health, personality, mind and soul. You can have any man with that, even if you were as ugly as a... well I think all things are beautiful, but you catch my drift, right?

However, my question to you is; what do the 'No" responses do for you?

Here's my unsolicited advice:

Low self esteem = Emotional Disaster.
    Low self esteem + Beauty = Emotion Disaster.

Do the math and see what really matters here.

• I'm Bi, and I think you're pretty nice looking! But from what it sounds like, you already have a boyfriend. So, in the future, ask him instead of the internet ;3 you'll probably get a more accurate response ~ stay cool!

• You should be asking your boyfriend that not random strangers on the internet

• I'm bi
    n I think ur hot n cute
    but to date u umm
    U seem to desperate or insecure
    n personality over looks for me so just on this info no

• You will grow up to be a beauty. I can see that. Maybe get some contact lenses and I sense that you are a lovely girl. A guy would totally want to date you :) x

• "Under 18"

Nice try, officer!

• No, you're not particularly attractive, maybe average. However, if you switched the glasses for contacts and if you have straight teeth, you should be good :) It actually makes a big difference!

• I can't wear contacts and my teeth are like that because when i was little i fell on concrete and they been like that since

• It's okay, just be confident and smile! Personality beats looks :) You're under 18 anyway, you're still going to grow into your looks. Give it time!

• u re a cute girl, but i think u should change ur style

• I'd fuck you!

• Yes, very much

• Why do all under 18s ask this question