Do you find me attractive?

Guys do you find me attractive would you date me

Most Helpful Girl

• My girly honest opinion you're very cute but... loose the eye glasses, just saying

• I can't wear contacts and im blind without my glasses

• Well girl listen if someone is gonna date you is because of you... not just. Looks... looks are overrated we all getting old by the second so looks are not important at all just be you and be honest :) you go girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 12

• This again? No. Not with that hair and that gypsy looking dress

• What comment is

• You just keep believing that then sweetheart, despite how delusional it is. And yeah he must love you a lot to put up with your rough looking exterior

• This is putting a lot of "esteem building" in people's hands. Why don't you make that solely your responsibility? Validate yourself by knowing what really matters and work on self improvement of your whole being: health, personality, mind and soul. You can have any man with that, even if you were as ugly as a... well I think all things are beautiful, but you catch my drift, right?

However, my question to you is; what do the 'No" responses do for you?

Here's my unsolicited advice:

Low self esteem = Emotional Disaster.
    Low self esteem + Beauty = Emotion Disaster.

Do the math and see what really matters here.

• I'm Bi, and I think you're pretty nice looking! But from what it sounds like, you already have a boyfriend. So, in the future, ask him instead of the internet ;3 you'll probably get a more accurate response ~ stay cool!

• You should be asking your boyfriend that not random strangers on the internet

• I'm bi
    n I think ur hot n cute
    but to date u umm
    U seem to desperate or insecure
    n personality over looks for me so just on this info no

• You will grow up to be a beauty. I can see that. Maybe get some contact lenses and I sense that you are a lovely girl. A guy would totally want to date you :) x

• "Under 18"

Nice try, officer!

• No, you're not particularly attractive, maybe average. However, if you switched the glasses for contacts and if you have straight teeth, you should be good :) It actually makes a big difference!

• I can't wear contacts and my teeth are like that because when i was little i fell on concrete and they been like that since

• It's okay, just be confident and smile! Personality beats looks :) You're under 18 anyway, you're still going to grow into your looks. Give it time!

• u re a cute girl, but i think u should change ur style

• I'd fuck you!

• Yes, very much

• Why do all under 18s ask this question