Am I being too clingy?

Met a girl two weeks ago. Talked to her on the phone for hours every day and she would text me during the week. We went on two dates in a row, Friday and Saturday and she slept over on both nights. We had sex for the first time in Friday .

She interns at a hospital from 730am to 330 Monday to Friday and recently started working in a new department. She has a two year old and works part time at a food store at night.

This Monday she didn't text me in the morning, so I texted her first around noon asking how her first day in the new part of the hospital was going. She took 6 hours to reply and just said it was good and that people were friendly. Then I called her around 8 and she didn't pick up so I left it then texted her around 10 to see if she was awake to chat before bed. No reply so the next day ( Tuesday) I sent a text saying I feel she wants some space and she's probably sick of me cause we talked and hungout so much last week :P she replied an hour later with "No I just picked up a shift tonight"

I leave it and don't text her back that night and don't text her Wednesday. Then yesterday (Thursday ) I sent her a text in the morning saying good morning beautiful :) I hope you have fun at the hospital today. And asked her if she will be free if I call her later at night or will she be working. I get no reply all day so around 7 I call her and no answer. Then she texts me a few mins later saying "Sorry I'm busy" so then I wait an hour and then text her a picture of my Christmas tree and a flirty Text about how I finished setting up the tree and now all I need is her under the mistletoe ;)

She didn't reply and now it's Friday morning. What should I do? I'm thinking I should leave her alone for a few days and see if she contacts me or if she doesn't then I should call or text her on Monday. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She just sounds really busy!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yah your probably right. It's just that last week when we talked all week she would still text me inbetween on her breaks

• Show All
    • Yah that is true. I think I'll text her Sunday evening if she doesn't text me first and ask her what her schedule is this week and we should plan something

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think she's interested but it seems like she is extremely busy. I would wait till she contacts you because it seems like she's overwhelmed

0|0
    0|0
    • Yah I'll wait till Sunday night and then send her a text if she doesn't contact me first. Thanks for your opinion

• I think she likes u bt it sounds like she is really busy with the 2 jobs and kid im sure she would call back or text back quickly bt she probably has a strict job especially at the hospital as an intern give her a few days I would / text her Monday and ask her schedule in advance :) so u guys can spend more time together.

0|0
    0|0
    • good advice. thanks I'll try that !

• I hope everything works out for u :)

What Guys Said 1