Men would you pursue a relationship if you met a great girl you're into, but u recently became unemployed and did not live in the same city as her?

If you met a woman you really liked but she lived in another city and you just became unemployed and we're unsure were you would be living and working next, would you still try to maintain a relationship with this woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. But some men will, and they are usually the ones to bring you down since they have nothing to stand on.

A few relationships have the gender role switched and the woman is in the man's place as a provider and protector. Like I said "a few", and I can point it to the women visiting their husbands in prison daily. It takes a strong will to be a woman like that.

What Guys Said 4

• if I wasn't in a good place to date... professional, locale wise, emotionally or whatever it might prevent me from pursuing a girl or dating in general

• I might give it a shot. don't know what the future is.

• No. I wouldn't, even if she were in the same city. If I were unemployed, my only concern would be to find a job.

• Not a chance. There would be no point. Women have made it clear they aren't interested in guys without jobs. The guy would need to be exceptionally good looking for a woman to still be interested in a jobless guy that isn't even in her area.

What Girls Said 1