Facts:Girls hate confident, intelligent, strong jaw lined, lean, muscular, alpha male type guys. Staring is not a sign of interest?

This applies at least for India and based on my personal experience and from what I've seen around.

1) Girls don't like confident guys -- At best what girls can tolerate is ok-ok confidence. Good confidence does not mean overconfident; overconfidence is stupidity. The confident men (I'm the most confident) are always single; where as shy (including less-confident body language) guys have an good chance of having a GF. If your natural walk is full of confidence you got no chance of a GF. In fact, here the GIRLS are hitting on the guys, and they hit on the shy ones (they don't have the confidence to hit on girls int he first place).

2) Girls don't like intelligent guys -- No, no I'm not talking about nerds; nerds read too much, pick up less. The smart guys are usually confident too and from what I've seen around, they're always single. Look at me. I've always been the smartest of the lot, not score wise, but discussion wise. I know the most, my opinions are the best and no girl ever imagines to give me some of her time. They don't even talk. I've seen the same with most smart guys.

3) Personality doesn't matter -- A girls decides to date you or not the moment she sees you and when she does not know your personality yet. At this moment If a guy is not rejected, there's 90% chance of him getting this GF.

3) Chiselled jaw, sharp facial features, high cheek bones -- I got all. I got a strong jaw line, better than 99% of the guys, I got all sharp facial features. The guys who have nice GFs are the one with soft features with reasonable fat on their face.

4) lean -- I've seen plenty of e. gs where fat pigs are married to beautiful women. Girls may not like fat guys, but they surely do not like lean guys. By lean I mean 11-15% body fat --
athleanx.com/.../Body-Fat-Infographic3.jpg
In fact, even I got hit on by girls when I was fat. Now I'm 14-13%

5) Muscular -- I'm not a beef cake; I look more like a martial artist+. I got a nice prominent chest, well defined body in general with wide shoulders. Only once I've seen a muscular guy in a relationship.
6) Staring means you're doomed -- Girls (and many married women) stare at me more than guys stare at girls. I can't check them out cause they stare at me; sometimes for hours for many days (whenever she sees me) they check out the facial feature in detail as if it's a sculpture. But I don't care, so I don't know who stares at me, but if I figured out THAT girl/women is staring at me, I won't be surprised. I feel like an object (I know girls feel the same). But all of them rejected me.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's some truth in this.
    In a western country, women would be interested in you for a short-term fling. Sex, but not a long term relationship leading to marriage.
    Women in India could be less interested in short-term sex, so they want a weaker man they can control in marriage (rather than him being dominant).
    Much the same happens in western countries, when it comes to marriage. Men do the same, and rarely choose the hottest girl for a wife.
    This might explain.
    www.hookingupsmart.com/.../

What Girls Said 6

• Of course we like confident, intelligent, strong jaw lined, lean, muscular, alpha male type guys. IN GENERAL. That doesn't mean we're going to like every single one of them. You're one of the ones we don't like.

& staring IS a sign of interest. Those girls were probably interested in you until you opened up your mouth.

• What do you think I said so they started hating me? I'm just asking general questions about her.

In fact, once I start talking, they stare at me more.

• She finds you attractive...

• I dont see stairing as any sign. But she tends to give me special attention; her head is always twisted towards my side.

Since I've gone thin, I've been getting signs (Apart from stairing) of interest by Marraied/engaged/non-single women.

The single girls just stare and then reject. 1 of them stared at me for the whole year, even after I hit on her 3 times and she rejected me for another who had none of the above traits and had a thin voice (I got a deep voice, which turns all women's heads; litrally). I got another e. g. like this.

Speaking of which I think women find deep voice unattractive too.

• Typical bitter male logic.
    Guy doesn't get girls, guy has a certain trait. Therefore all girls hate all guys with that trait.

The fuck.

• this seems more like about you then like actual statistics and facts. this is sad

• What's the point in this it sounds like you can't get a gf or your letting everyone know about you

• Girls like all that as long as douche bag isn't included, I'm not calling you one just saying, but different actions get different results. Do a little attitude and actions experiment and see what happens. Good luck

• I am soooo confused xD

What Guys Said 13

• No they fear them, not hate them. You don't have to have a model face to be considered Handsome. As a matter of fact, its all about the golden ratio and how proportionate your face is, and how proportionate your body is.

I can agree on the confidence thing. Women fear Men who can look through their soul, and thats by looking at their eyes in a proud way, not cocky way.

• Honestly I don't know what the point of this is.

Sounds like you're upset you can't get girls and you have a very high opinion of yourself. Perhaps one is the cause of the other? Just an uninformed guess.

• I never said I'm good looking.

This is where I think I lag.

• No, you are not narcissistic because you are those things or because you know you are those things. You are narcissistic because you know you are those things and you believe that because you are those things, you deserve a girl.

And I don't believe for a second that you actually believed those things were unattractive, you just wanted people to tell you that those were attractive traits, and wanted people to ask you what kind of crazy girls wouldn't want those traits, to boost your ego.

Finally the reason girls do that is because they can probably tell from how you act what your personality is like, not exactly what it's like but a general idea. And that's apparently enough to turn them off.

• Well, the society considers those qualities as good for a mate. So I thought.

But over time I learnt and changed opinions.

Actually I don't need anyone to boost my ego and confidence. They remain the same regardless of what people say.

The last para was useful. Thanks.

• I wonder if the fact that you come off as superficial and super sexist may be the issue here.

• All life is shallow. Men look for hot women and women love alpha male status or useless traits in men. Reality isn't a Disney channel movie.

• Actually, @Zerodown Disney Channel movies are a source AND a reflection of the very issues you take with the entirety of society. The women or princesses are beautiful, the men are strong alpha males. So, quite literally the Disney movie is you suggested as the illusion is in fact the reality of the state of society.

I also said nothing about how easy or hard it is. Fuck you if you want it to be easy, that only adds to my suspicion that you are sexist. Though you may not be the @Asker. What exaclty would you prefer? Don't go telling me idealistic bullshit then pretend like you are a gem. Your mommy told you that you are special your whole life and you believed her? You are probably a douchebag. Get real.

• Jawline does in fact matter. Women look for dominant alpha male traits when they want sex. I agree that they look for beta male providers for marriage. Beta males aren't loved because they are only liked for their tool-traits such as providing, protecting and building.

• this should have been a MyTake

• Oh come on, even the US government can put out more convincing BS than this.

• It's probably your bad attitude, arrogance, inability to hold a conversation and treating them like objects that they don't like.

• Basically if a guy IS an alpha male kind of guy and is honestly describing himself, he automatically becomes --

1) bad attitude
      2) arrogance
      etc...
      etc...
      etc...

And so much is reviled about me in 3 or 4 questions I ask the girl to which she gives 2 or 3 word responses.

And this's not the first, jealous guys always happen to be around the corner. It happens in every forum.

• There's a difference in being alpha and being a sleazy, self-aggrandizing yet pathetically whiney douchebag. Guess which one you are?

• That does not answer any of my question.

• From what I heard they do like intelligent guys. You really sound like me in your description, I walk with full of confidence lol. The only thing I dont have is the physical bit, where you can see my abs, or veins, or muscles popping out

• Dont we all wish we were are as perfect you.

• I agree with you. With all of the points

• Reading the way you have written seems to me like you have a high temper. Well i hate girls with high temper however good they may be, it can be other way round too.

• 1 percent is literally impossible lol. 3 is the lowest you can go without dying

• 13-14

• Did you read what I said?

• Yeah, what else did you say?

• get up, dress up and fight for your dreams