I like my best friend's ex! What should I do?

They broke up a year ago, but they are still friends, and I talk a lot with him. He told me he liked me, and I like him back. But I don't feel ok, because he is my bff's ex, I feel like a horrible person.
What should i do, then?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to your best friend. She is his ex. That means it's over between them. You shouldn't be dating him without her knowing though. She will find out and be mad, just because you do it behind her back. If she tells you it's okay to date him, you can date him. If she tells you it's not okay for you to date him you have to choose between your best friend and a relationship. I hope you won't have to make this choice, but if you do: Friendships usually last longer than relationships, but if the love is real your friend will see you're made for each other and have piece with the fact you two are dating. I wish you all the best!

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on your friend. Did they date long? Does she still have feelings for him?

What Girls Said 3

• Ignore it he's off limits... Doesn't matter the distance in time that has passed... your freind would be extremely hurt... I guess decide which is more important

• It depends if your friend still have feelings for him. If yes, then he is certainly off limits, or otherwise you gotta choose between the two. You can ask your friend if she still likes him or not.

• You have to talk to your friend about it to make sure she's alright with it, just bring it up and see if she's ok with it.