I don't know if I should bother with trying to get to know him, since I rarely see him?

i developed a crush on one of the guys in my PE class on the last day of class, which is awful timing, since I probably won't see him again. I friended him, though we have no mutual friends, and he surprisingly accepted. We were taking waterpolo, but it's not being offered winter. I'm trying to petition for it, since there are quite a few people interested in it. I messaged him and he says he would be interested in taking the class again. I also asked him to ask friends to join, since I would need at least 18 people interested in order to get the class going. I only have about 10 people interested so far, so the chance that this class will be offered winter is not looking good. If the class falls through, I don't think I'll be seeing him anymore. I'd like to talk to him more, but don't want to come off as creepy. I already feel like friending him and messaging him was too overwhelming. What should I do? I'd like to get to know him better, but I don't know if i should bother, since I probably won't see him again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing says you both can't Continue being friends, priaz, you never know what the future will hold------That this class will be offered again sometime down the line... even if it takes a Month of Mondays, you can keep in touch being you both have started communicating right now.
    It's nice making new friends. Sometimes they either move away, you move on or something happens that you both end up like two ships that have passed in the night. But it's always nice making new friends anyway and with Skype, it makes it even handier and dandier.
    Perhaps you could arrange once in a blue moon to get together and hang out if the distance is not inconvenient for the both of you.
    No, not 'Creepy' at all... if he thought that of you even now, he wouldn't be pushing a button on his end to even come on board with you with your 'Waterpolo' Interest.
    Good luck. xx