I keep being told by girls here that certain answers I give are cute and I'm often told that I'm sweet. My question is should I act differently irl, in front of girls I actually am trying to be with in order to be seen as attractive?
Guys are generally expected to be the tough and level headed ones whereas I'm something of a sensitive romantic tbh. This is why I'm wondering if I should hold back on this part of my personality. If so, for how long?
- Yes, girls would be turned off.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Don't say anything like that until the relationship has turned sexual. Otherwise you'll be seen as a friend.17% (1)30% (3)25% (4)Vote
- It makes no difference at all.17% (1)10% (1)12% (2)Vote
- No, it would actually be seen as an attractive thing.66% (4)0% (0)25% (4)Vote
- Other.0% (0)60% (6)38% (6)Vote