Guys, does this mean you are serious about a girl?

If you meet her parents and tell them you love her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would mean I'm serious but I would wanna take it a step further like I would pay for my girl to have a fun filled day. Meanwhile I would wanna go out to dinner with her parents get to know them and for them to learn more about who their daughter is dating

• Man I sure I was that outgoing. I dread the day I have to meet my bf's parents lol. Just because I'm so nervous & scared they'll think I'm stupid.

• I believe its important to establish a good relationship with the parents because you want their blessing when it comes to the relationship

What Guys Said 5

• that sounds damn serious.

• Yeah it is serious to be able to do that. Parents can be intimidating so the fact he did that is a serious move.

• It means I'm serious about MURDERING THAT PUSSY SOON!

• Sure, it sounds serious but if he is really serious or not is impossible to tell.

• yes... he wanna cuff that pum pum.

What Girls Said 1

• I definitely don't introduce a guy to my parents unless he's really important to me. When I bring them over to my grandma's house, I'm practically ready to marry them hah not really.. but it is a big deal to me for sure.