Teens dating interracially?

Ok , so i go to a school thats with white and black kids , but mostly white. So do anyone know if there's a chance of me getting a Caucasian guy? All the black guys at my school are ghetto well most of them at least and so are the girls.. And i think that might run the Caucasian guys away..

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're hot, any guy is getable!

3|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 4

• Well you can't do much more than try! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Prove that you're different from the others.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do , i even dress different , not to fit in though. But i dress like im in a band or something.

• So basically you're doomed. Okay then. Thanks for the update.

0|0
    1|0
    • What?

• Your odds of getting a "caucasian guy" are zero. Not because of your skin color (actually totally because of your skin color) but because of your mentality.

• Ohh ok

• There are some white guys who are into black girls just as some black girls like white guys, but it's not a large percentage. Yes, many white guys will *say* that they'd date a black girl, but when it comes to reality, there aren't many who do. I honestly don't think that the races find each other very attractive.

That said, there's always a chance. Try getting to know some white guys and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• So... You're calling your people "ghetto" What's your difference then?

1|0
    0|0
    • Just because im black and they're black dont make them my people , they're my race. And when i say ghetto i mean being obnoxious, loud, and always wanting to fight. And im the opposite of that. So... anything else you will like to ask? 😕

• Try not to focus on what the guy's race is

0|0
    0|0