Do guys even like girls who are eccentric?

Do guys like girls that are short, mostly quiet who can be witty and comfortable with anything? I guess a girl who likes to be one of the guys but still be feminine? Maybe its just where I live but I haven't met anyone who says that they like that kind of girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eccentric is fine. But not crazy, we all know the saying!

• lol. Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think being a shy midget qualifies you as being eccentric. Seriously though, your description is kind of vague, and could apply to many girls. I don't see any reason in your description why a guy would not approach you. So you're short? So are most girls. Quiet? Not really a problem in a society where guys are expected to do the approaching and loud women are seen as annoying and bossy. Witty and comfortable? Those are good things, qualities many girls actually lack. Feminine but still one of the guys? Again, that's a good thing. Most girls are either too tomboyish or too girly. You seem balanced, and normal to me.

• No. First, mostly quiet is annoying, difficult, requires more skill to read, second witty can mean a lot of things but rarely alludes to actual "wit" and mostly alludes to snide and lacking in sensibilities, and third "comfortable with anything" is a fucking myth.

• Then stop asking... Acting how you think people want you to act isn't going to make you happy, it will just lock you away in the tron maiden...

What Girls Said 0