How can I ask him out?

I've been talking to a guy in one of my classes. he's attentive, remembers little details, sits near me whenever he can, shows me the music he likes, has comfortable body language, all that. I'm super innocent (I. e. 17 and never dated or been kissed) but I'm pretty from what I've been told. I'm confident and we're comfortable with each other.
I sort of feel like I intimidate him a little, though. he's a sweetheart and wouldn't say no to me, but is it weird if I said "hey there's a show this weekend I'm going to, you should come with!" or is that too upfront?

update: I wouldn't say he's a super introvert. he's lowkey but he's certainly not insecure. he's more of the quiet mysterious type who's a party when he gets talking.

Most Helpful Guy

• you and him are still in high school right?

• yessir. we are seniors :)

• If you 2 both drive, how about a meet up at a nearby park or coffee shop?

What Guys Said 3

• Just go outright & ask him and ignore the societal message that only boys can ask out girls. He'll probably be relieved that the pressure is off him.

• I would definently go for it. You don't want to regret anything. Good Luck.

• is he introvert like?

What Girls Said 0