How is a quiet guy supposed to go on a date?

I'm going on a date with this girl in a week. I never know what to say, and I'm not a big fan of rambling so I don't say much. What should I say.

BTW I've been on a date with her before but I didn't say much. She said she had fun and my quietness didn't bother her, but I feel like I want to be funner to be around. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls prefer a guy who listens rather than rambles in the first place but I see where you're coming from, you want to be interesting and engaging.

Think of a few things you both have in common and are interested in, so you will both have things to say, and you will be interested in listening to what she has to say. Even if it is just a few insightful comments that's fine, don't push yourself to be Mr. talkative. It'll come across as forced and you won't have fun.

Where you go on a date helps a lot. Dinner and a movie is really passive and needs conversation to keep going. Go skating, bowling, anything more active and you will have something to do, and something to talk about.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Open up

• Your fine she probly knew you where shy in the first place so it shouldn't matter if she didn't like you she would have never agree'd on a second date

What Guys Said 0