What are fool proof signs you are actually on a date with your Guy friend?

There is a lot of confusion over what constitutes as a date in a guy's mind and just hanging out/catching up... so if a guy hangs out with a girl who is a friend but he may have romantic feelings toward what subconscious/body language things might the guy do that confirm the girl is indeed on a date with the guy? Thanku!! personal experiences much appreciated :D

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing exists.

• Are you saying the guy will always secretly hold out hope for the girl or visa versa?

• A person's whims are far beyond the reach of anyone else. Take that as you see fit.

What Guys Said 4

• It should be pretty straightforward if he likes you in that way. There are things you can look into such as if he places his glass next to yours or if he gets nervous around you. But at the end of the day you should both share a connection if you like eachother.

• Touching would be a good sign and little innuendos would be another and the frequency of communication and or seeing each other. The best most foolproof way though would be to just ask

• It depends on the interaction (physical and non-physical) between you two previously over the time you've been friends.

• Please give examples :)

• Hugs don't count. You hug your friends. Not your would be girl friends. lol.

• mmm ok well we have kinda hooked up a little before... so I know he is attracted to me but yeah, I think he doesn't know what to do with me cuz he doesn't want a serious relationship with anyone and he knows I'm not down with friends with benefits .

• relationship status in social network accounts lol

What Girls Said 1

• he opens the car door for you and offers up his coat if it is chilly and yada yada