What's more important when choosing a bf?

When choosing a bf, what matters more, a guy that has lots of connections and can take you on nice vacations and get you into all kinds of cool stuff for free and have you meet all kinds of cool people, or would you rather date a guy that appears average on the outside in terms of all this awesome stuff, but is nicer and sweeter than the first guy, who would you rather date?

• Guy 1
  • Guy 2

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't want a guy with lots of connections and ways to get me free things. i'd rather have a nice and sweet guy who i can actually relate to and have fun with.. not just a person who's gonna get me nice vacations and things. thats silly as hell

• I like your answer, I fit into category 2 for sure, I had an ex who was super money obsessed, it left a bad taste in my mouth for sure.

• yeah i can imagine. that's awful. it sucks that people are actually like that

• thanks for mh!!

What Girls Said 5

• I dated a guy like that before I got back together with my ex... it was nice for a while. He was very wealthy and wanted to marry me, but I felt he was abusive. He liked to try to work in on my insecurities and try to make me feel like if I didn't say yes to him he'd find another girl. Naturally, I refused to date him. I don't play games. I went back to my ex. He's sweeter, we've been working on our problems too. I'd prefer him to that rich ass any day.

• Guy 2 for sure. I'd rather be with someone I can connect with and relate to rather than a rich guy. I don't care about all the free things and vacations that's why I work lol. So basically a guy I can relate to, connect with, and respects me sounds great material things come and go.

• I don't care what personal connections they have, as long as they're down to earth, funny, and a gamer. Important. ;D

• Depends on whether the chick wants a fun short term fling or a stable long term relationship. If the latter, then obviously the second dude.

• I would choose neither... Honestly in a way both don't sound very appealing...

What Guys Said 2

• I'd rather date the man who was a living Network. But I am a man. I do not need him for any other reason.

• are you gay?