How did you guys and girls meet you S. O?

I want to know how you girls and guys met your S. O and the dates you went on and how you began to get to know your S. O and how you made it work? What personality traits made you guys so attracted to one another

Most Helpful Girl

• We met in Costa Rica when we were in middle school. We hit it off as friends instantly, ended up finding out we lived 15 minutes away from each other back in the States, and then had a bit of a rocky friendship (due to immaturity and stubbornness lol) for 5 years before we started dating my senior year of high school.

Our first date was to homecoming. We went out for pizza beforehand.

He's very take-charge and I'm very go-with-the-flow so we kind of fit. I keep him level headed and he keeps me grounded - I'm very... imaginative. We balance each other out.

What Guys Said 1

• I was walking down the street, saw her come out of a shop and asked her out. As for the rest of your question, eh, too much effort, lol.

• Seriously? It was that simple?

• Yep. Why make it more difficult, lol.

Asking out strangers is so much more fun and pressure free than asking out people you know. You see a girl you like, you ask, and if she says no, you just talk to another girl. She said yes, so we went on dates, and there you go, SOs.

What Girls Said 3

• We work together so we knew each other a year before we started dating. We work on opposite ends of the building, so this summer he used to come visit me every time I was working and then we began talking and going out to lunch. Our first few dates, we went hiking and out to movies and dinners. He's very funny and is kind and a hard worker

• we met in highschool. we both were pretty casual and laidback, and knew how to keep a conversation interesting. we clicked really well and it couldn't have been any more perfect. we've been together ever since and it's been great. we didn't really do anything special to "make it work". it all came naturally.

• Awe thats so cute, especially because you dont hear of highschool sweethearts anymore.

• :) haha i know! it's pretty rare.

• We, met online on a particularly famous dating. He viewed my profile and spotted to be what he was looking for. So he started to contact me. After 18 months of knowing each other we decided to meet up in person and it went perfectly well. We're now in a long distance relationship but still doing our best to make it work. Daily communication is really very important. Talk about each other's interests and stuff. We're planning for our second meeting and possibly our future. Trust is a must.