Muslims I need HELP?

So there is this girl i have strong feelings with her. And I wanna ask her out. I know its harram But my friends are Muslims and they have Girl friends. I mean I am not going to have sex with her. I really like this girl. Like love this girl. (btw please don't have hate comments about religion or other peoples religion.)

She isn't a muslim. She just belives in god. But isn't a christen/Jewish/etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Could you ekavorate? Like does she wear the head scarf.. etc etc

• Elaborate *

• she only believes in god nothing more.

• If she's not religious whatsoever, i dont think she would care. Good practicers of Islam are usually the only ones that take the "no dating" rule seriously. Others unfortunatly dont care

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• If you know it's wrong why do it?

• When you love someone this much you tend to do bad things..

• I think it is fine, just don't do anything but chat and don't meet each other or hangout.

• It doesn't really matter. Islam is a load of crap written by an insane Mecan who was basically a pirate and a wolf.

Fuck Islam.