If you are a hot attractive woman, Why do you hate when a black guy approach you compared to other races?

What set black men apart from other races of men? Skin color, culture values, personality, What gives? I'm Jamaican American and I know how to start a conversation with women without those nasty pickup lines and give them respect that deserve. Its a shame that Black American Men don't even know to approach women properly which leads to these stereotypes. Most of the women that tend to be stuck up are Latinas and Italian women especially if she attractive slim or athletic type. If you fit the description, why do you treat all black men like sub human or being racist? This usually takes place in New York.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot of statistical data from online dating sites that show African American males simply get the lowest response rate out of any racial group when sending a request to someone outside of their own race.

Can't say a single reason for why this occurs, as it is a highly complex issue that I do not have a full understanding of, but I know that this is a common observation.

What Girls Said 2

• I am not sure if I am considered "hot", but I certainly do not hate it when a black guy approaches me.

• I have met some nice black men but they usually go for white women. Not that I care I do not date anymore. I'm asexual

What Guys Said 2

• I doubt it's because you're black, maybe that particular person just isn't attracted to you. If someone doesn't want to talk to you, you can't force them too. Same thing goes for liking someone, don't generalize dude.

• Perhaps it's because of you specifically? Maybe not because you're black?