Why do I always feel like guys are too hot for me?

I don't have low self confidence, I'm not perfect, I know it, I accept it, I love myself for what I am. I am much more confident then most girls I know, but somehow I always ending up not feeling good enough for the guys I like.
Admittedly, I do get crushes on cute tall guys (but not in a shallow way, their not super muscled or have flawless skin. I've just had crushes that were super funny, weird, nerdy like me, optimistic, kind to me and others, original, bold, artistic, charismatic and just so happened to be found gorgeous by every girl at school).
Anyway, I feel like no matter how awesome my personality is or how pretty I look I'm not good enough for them because they have so many fangirls that are way cooler and prettier then me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, you seem really awesome. Well, by awesome I mean genuine, and that makes you a special snowflake in my book +1. I'm kind of the same way, I don't really want to rant on your post but hey if you're bored and run out of questions to ask you can message me anytime.

• Thank you! I try to be (sometimes to a fault). P. S. I could never run out of questions, I'm a curious lass.

• Thats good ^.^ find all the answers, share the best ones with the rest of us.

What Guys Said 5

• Hey you say you're not perfect but who is? No one is perfect :) It is good you love yourself for what you are because guys can sense girls that are insecure and it is a turn off. You have no reason to not feel good enough for guys you like. Trust me you are very pretty and have nothing to worry about but it is not all about looks for all guys, guys can't resist a girl with an awesome personality so make sure you show guys this side of you to. You are a really beautiful young lady and if I was your age I would be proud to introduce you to people as my girlfriend.

• Thank you! That's so encouraging and sweet:)

• Only telling it like it is :))

• Anyway I hope I have been of some help to you and I did not come on to strong just wanted to give you a complete honest opinion of what I though of you.

• The problem with comparing yourself to other people is that you actually know everything about yourself. If you knew everything about all of those people too it wouldn't be an issue. Trust me, no one has any idea what we're doing with our lives, we just like to pretend we do.

And you can trust me on this too, you look really good.

• I'm the same way with girls. I need to work on that.

• :O you look like Taylor Swift! I love you now!

• You are normal.
    A good one.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same way haha
    I like all the guy answers on here so far haha