I think I like my boyfriends best friend.. I'm really confused and need some help?

My boyfriend and I made it "official" about 3days ago but before we started dating I liked his best friend first.. I realized that I still like his best friend and I don't know if I should break up with my boyfriend or not.. And honestly I think my boyfriend and I are better as friends but I'm still unsure.. Please help :/

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to think about if you seriously want to be with your current boyfriend or not. If you do, then you need to get over having a crush on his friend; you made your choice when you became official with him.

But if you have any doubts about wanting to be with this guy, cut it off. The last thing this poor guy needs is you leading him on while crushing on his best friend. And if you end things, DO NOT go back to his friend. Your boyfriend will have just lost his girlfriend, he doesn't need you and your selfishness to take away his best friend too.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• There's a saying. If you ever love two guys and need to choose, always pick the second because if you truly loved the first you never would have fallen for the second. So it's better to be honest and hurt some feelings than be unhappy with your situation. So talk to your bf and hopefully he's mature enough to understand (though under 18 I might doubt). Good luck!

• Why did you become official then?
    If you think that the best friend would get it on with you, then let me tell you that guys have bro code which states "Bros before Hoes"
    Even if the best friend get into a relationship with you, then it would mean he has to be mean and selfish towards your current boyfriend, and it's the most bitchy thing a best friend can ever do. You will be considered the reason of the breaking of their friendship.
    I guess... if you are not happy with your current relationship, leave him, and then don't commit to the best friend as well. It's just liking so it will fade with time, but why to destroy a friendship due to your confused attitude? You should have taken your time before heading into a relationship.

• If you really cared about him you wouldn't use him out of your own selfish insecurity. Break it off and be honest with him his friend and yourself. What's the point in life if you can't live it honestly? What's the satisfaction in having relationships if they're based upon the betrayal that is lies and omission.

• It isn't fair to be with someone if you don't want just them. It's a waste of time for you and him so it's better to just save the feelings and end it now. I wouldn't go after his best friend now because then you could be considered a homie hopper. The best thing to do would be to move on from both guys. Hope this helps.